On the second floor is the ‘Dragon’ suite, that boasts a balcony large enough to sit and admire the magnificent view over the park. The suite also features a pleasant lounge space. The bed and other furnishings, in shades of midnight blue, reveal the beauty of this mythical creature. The dragon’s finely etched scales are set off by the purity of the crystal. The result is a lively interplay of light and shade along its undulating body.
- 36.5-sqm suite with lounge and terrace
- Located on the second floor, overlooking the park
- Bathroom equipped with bath and shower
- Flat-screen TV
- King-size bed or option of twin beds
- Sound system: AeroSystem One by Lalique and Jean-Michel Jarre
* breakfast (€ 28 / night / pers.) and taxes are not included
Discover the rooms from our partner Château Hochberg by clicking here.
From € 140 per night for 2 pers.