The last suite on the first floor is ‘Dahlia’, in beige and ivory shades. For the Dahlia motif, Lalique draws on its history by using glass, the founder’s original choice of material, and highlights the contrasts between frosting and transparency.
- 39.5-sqm suite
- Located on the first floor, overlooking the park
- Bathroom equipped with bath and shower
- Flat-screen TV
- King-size bed or option of twin beds
- Sound system: AeroSystem One by Lalique and Jean-Michel Jarre
- Pets aren’t admitted
* breakfast (€ 32 / night / pers.) and taxes are not included. This price is the best available rate on a yearly basis for this suite.
Discover the rooms from our partner Château Hochberg by clicking here.
From € 150 per night for 2 pers.