The black staircase, a replica of the original, leads to ‘Hirondelles’ on the first floor, a suite named after the swallows, that were a favourite motif of René Lalique. Red is the livery of this suite; the house bed linen, curtains, bed headboard and pillows match the colour of the bunches of grapes on the decorative panels which adorn the bedroom.
Portraits of the master glassmaker on the wall remind us that we are actually in the room occupied at the time by René Lalique.
- 43.9-sqm turret suite
- Located on the first floor, overlooking the park
- Bathroom equipped with bath and shower
- Flat-screen TV
- King-size bed or option of twin beds
- Sound system: AeroSystem One by Lalique and Jean-Michel Jarre
- Pets aren’t admitted
* breakfast (€ 28 / night / pers.) and taxes are not included. This price is the best available rate on a yearly basis for this suite.
Discover the rooms from our partner Château Hochberg by clicking here.
From € 150 per night for 2 pers.