Masque de Femme suite
The double suite ‘Masque de Femme’ (Mask of a Woman) is the largest in the Villa. Two bedrooms and a lounge together, extending over part of the second and the whole of the third floor. The suite is inspired by the panel created by René Lalique in 1935, which embodies all the imagination of its creator, who was fascinated by women, nature and mythology.
- 66.5-sqm double suite with two bedrooms and a lounge
- Located on the second floor, overlooking the park
- Bathroom equipped with bath and shower
- Flat-screen TV
- King-size bed or option of twin beds in the first bedroom, Queen-size bed in the second one
- Sound system: AeroSystem One by Lalique and Jean-Michel Jarre
- Pets aren’t admitted
From € 1460 per night for 4 pers.*
* breakfast (€ 32 / night / pers.) and taxes are not included. This price is the best available rate on a yearly basis for this suite.
Discover the rooms from our partner Château Hochberg by clicking here.
From € 165 per night for 2 pers.